Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sea Side Reflections

 
Welcome the inagural blog post for Digital Dreamz Productions.   I've spent most of the past year supporting other studios with their endeavors working as a staff contributor in the background and decided it is time to get my work front and center moving forward. 
 
The photo sets below were something I did earlier this week as an experiment in mirroring and sky windlight settings.  After a bit of trial and error, I was able to basically to use SL water as a mirror.  The possibilities that it opens up are endless. You will certainly see more of this effect used in many ways in the future.  
 
2 models were used for this shots, myself and my good friend Katina Cazalet.
 
I used 2 windlights settings in this series, a very deep sky blue with a hint of clouds and a coppery later afternoon  sky.  Both are excellent skys,  but I think the sky blue is more effective for these shots given how they turned out.
 
 
  

 
 





 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats with the blog, and this lovely set of pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete