Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bathing in the Rain

Some pictures taken over the last week. 
 
This one was taken on my island next to the waterfall. There is a waterfall behind me and a lot of steam raising form the water. I post processed the picture to produce the blurriness, the waterfall and steam evolved into the water drops on the rocks.   
 


 Stairway to Heaven - me in contemplation in front of a staircase up in my club area leading to the play areas.


Sim hopping - working movie night on the Hazardous sim. Luckily they let me work in the nude.


 
Sim hopping - exploring the Cica sim found some great seating locations and took advantage of sun angles  to show great shadows.
 
 


Additional work can be seen on my Flickr page: Chloe's Flickr.

I will be off for about 10 days,  taking a trip to Seattle, Wa and several locations in SE Alaska.




No comments:

Post a Comment