Monday, January 6, 2014

Sims Worth a Visit

I spend a lot of my SL time sim hopping looking for background locations to use in my photography. I thought it might be nice to pass on some of these locations for those who are always on the lookout for nice backgrounds.  Always check the  Rating, some are adult, some are Moderate and some won't let you Rezz items.  It is getting harder and harder to find a nice sim that will let you rezz items, although I have had good success sometimes talking to the sim owner and getting special permission to do so.  A pox on all griefers!!!!


The first one I want to mention today is: Winter Moon.  It's currently built out with a great winter look with snow, waterfalls, a light house and numerous tree lined paths. The parcel has a dark Windlight setting which takes some getting used to. Give it a chance and explore, you will be surprised all that is on the sim.


 
 
SLurl:  Winter Moon
 
 
Next up is Evi Quiver's Sensations Mansion.  An upscale adult themed mansion that has a little bit of everything for you. Parties are held there on a regular basis.  The outside of the club is snow covered and there are plenty of nooks and crannies to use as nice backgrounds.
 
 
 
The above is a photo I took there as part of my Santa's helper series for Christmas.
 
 
SLurl:  Sensations Mansion.
 
 
All for today, I will blog about other nice locations about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment