Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playing in the Water

I've been gone for a few days, working in Las Vegas at a trade show. I have a second or well, third job working for various companies trying to get you in their booth at trade shows across the country.  Fun, but very tiring work, standing around in heels all day, but it lets me  spend time in Vegas and other cities 3-4 times a year and get paid for it.  

Several of us were hanging around Hoob's island last weekend and he had some of us pose in the water in a very sexy position.  I managed to swap around Windlights and take a few photos using bright sunlight, dusk and a few surreal sky setting.    Here are a few unedited shots I took that day.







Not sure which I like the best, but time permitting,   will  edit some of the shots I have left and see what type of picutre I can come up with.




If anyone is interested in being in our on-going SL Hot Male series, IM me in-world for a note card.   I also have some couples ideas ( MF, FF, MFM, etc)  I need to get moving on, interested?  hit me up for a notecard. We cast from our group and files previosuly captured.


No comments:

Post a Comment